Wednesday 23 February 2011

a quarter of a century is officially coming to an end



I put the link of it on my blog in honour of my 24th birthday, two years later I'm posing the same video on the 26th, nostalgic for the passing days in London and Taipei. And it's been two years since I started this blog! Holy shit.

I'm proudly turning 27 living happily in Taipei yet I feel that I'm stuck here and can't move on occasionally. Thanks to all my friends, in Taipei or in other countries, you've been so supportive as always. This time I'm gonna have a proper birthday party for you, especially for the single ones. Nothing fancy or luxurious, there would be some food and drinks and Hookah and a bunch of new people.

Let's get the party started

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails