Thursday 13 June 2013

the broken and lost ones

A bunch of my stuff went broken or lost these days. A really fancy transparent umbrella I brought from London, right side of the earbuds which I have returned to the store and get fixed for too many times, keys to my motorcycle and bike.

I got the locksmith nearby to make the new keys to the motor and get a new lock for the bike. Fixed and done.

Yet the earphone still malfunctioning and I'm still considering the necessity of getting them repaired.
My favourite umbrella remains rusted, a few of its bones broken and it got a hole on it. In this raining season.


Still I manage to live with it.

There's no one to be blame but me. I am not qualified to call it my love. I didn't even love it as it deserved to be.

那把我最心愛的傘大概沒救了,都怪我沒有好好愛他。

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails